Kids Hack The Crisis - Volunteer Sign-up
Terms and conditions
We at Kids Hack Day are borrowing and following Community Standards provided by Outschool.com for this event. Please read below Code of Conduct before signing up as a volunteer facilitator.
Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Be prepared, begin on-time, and treat all learners with respect. Do not teach while impaired by alcohol or drugs, and do not model any behavior that a student age 18 or younger is restricted from doing.
- Communicate with learners in a professional manner, both in messages and in-class.
- Treat all members of the Kids Hack The Crisis community respectfully, including other volunteers and the Kids Hack Day core team.
- Read and adhere to Outschool's Teacher Social Media Policy by remaining thoughtful and professional online.
- Create a safe and welcoming space for learners and families from all backgrounds, beliefs, and locations. Read more about learner Safety HERE